I am in need of 10 high quality business articles based on the information below and additional research on your part.
Well-researched, SEO and keyword optimized, CEO & VP focused, informative, proven, "how to" interesting articles.
These articles will be about "top talent" (skills, experience, education, best most effective employees, etc...) and approximately 350-450 words each.
The readers will be CEO's, VP's, top executives, and Human Resources managers.
So the quality of each article needs to be high and focused on the readers and their interests.
Here are the ten article topics:
1. How to find top talent.
2. How to hire top talent.
3. How to develop top talent within your company.
4. Coaching top talent for successful growth.
5. Mentoring your staff / employees.
6. Retaining top talent.
7. Leadership traits & development of your best people.
8. Identifying the best talent for your company.
9. How to attract top talent to your company.
10. What are the best, most talented individuals looking for when they start looking for another job?
350-450 words each.
They need to be written in English in a fluent and natural way, contain impeccable grammar, English, & content with no fluff and not be plagiarized.
Articles must be unique; solution oriented, should be targeted at US audience, and use the proper keyword density needed to obtain a high search engine result page (SERP).
Must pass Copyscape.
THIS BID IS FOR ALL 10 QUALITY ARTICLES.
You agree that upon sending me the articles all rights to the articles transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in anyway. I will own the copyright.
We will gladly pay if we are happy with the results and look forward to the possibility of working with you often.
Please, please, please, all articles must be 100% unique, original, and high quality with no spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.
What to mention in the bid to be considered?
1) A sample work of yours - Please attach a PDF, .doc or .txt file only. NO ZIP ATTACHMENTS
2) Where you are located - City, State, Location
3) Let me know when you can start & expected date of articles completion. (I would like to have at lease half completed by July 26th, 2010)
4) Also, If you have any experience, education or knowledge with human resources and executive development is a plus.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $71 for this job
Please get back to me if you're looking for a native English speaker and an experienced writer to do this work. Do check my profile and reviews for credentials. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hello, I am a writer specialized in writing articles and I am very interested in your project. I can deliver you quality work according to your requirements and deadline. Kind regards, Nico