Hello Freelance Writers,
i got a good post/bid from brc60 and would like him to re-bid
his post was: "Bid is for 15 articles at $ 2.00 per 400+ word article. Please see attached sample per your instructions. We have included two samples based on your example in two writing styles, one instructional, one humorous to show the range of our work."
How+To+Stop+My+Dog+From+Barking+[url removed, login to view]
Here is what i am looking for:
I am looking for a long-term RELIABLE AND STEADY ENGLISH 1st language writer to write original articles
I need frequent updates/communication (I am sick of writers that disappear for weeks... If this is you please do not bid!)
Please make me a test article of around 100 words on the subject: "How to stop my dog from barking"
Please send me this 100 word sample NO SAMPLE I WILL REMOVE YOUR BID!!!
please tell me how much you will charge for 400+ articles (i am paying $2 per 400+ article. that's how much i want to pay)
------------i have a mountain of work----------
Here are the requirements:
- All articles must be written in perfect American English.
- 100% manually written or rewritten. No software allowed. I can tell the difference
- 100% unique from the original (if rewrite). Sentences must be completely different from the original.
- Articles should be delivered in .txt or & .doc; format, by email.
- You have to agree that this is "Job for hire"; project and all rights to the rewritten articles transfer to me.
- Articles must be at least 400+ words each (excluding article title).
- Articles must be written in perfect English (native English speakers only).
- Correct spelling or grammatical errors.
- Articles must be thoroughly researched, written manually, sound natural, and be easy to read.
- I will own the full copyright once I purchase articles from you. (you may not reuse them!)
- Each and every article MUST PASS COPYSCAPE.
- I need keyword phrase/words 4 times in the document
- I need keyword words in the title
I don't want:
- Writers who use article generation software (article spinners)
- Writers who write fluff articles; rehashed vomit, pointless
- sentences, phrases and words; and useless advice.
- Writers who cut-and-paste the entire sentences from other articles online, or who use
printed books or magazines and plagiarize.
- I also don't want scammers. (I want real article writers.)
Payments will be made via GAF or paypal.
I also need Fast Turn Around Time and Good Communication.
I Will Report Violations
Please show me your writing samples.
Please write the phrase' I UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS ' at the beginning of your bid, to confirm that you have read the complete project description.
Hi. I understand the instructions and I am willing to work with you on this. I bid $40 for 3 days because I can promise you 20 articles at $2 each. Please check PM for my sample article.