We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS AND GOOD GRAMMAR
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. If You Haven't Yet Hired A Business Intelligence Consultant, What Are You Waiting For?
2. Top 5 Things You Should Consider When Choosing A Holiday Apartment In Tenerife
3. Hotels VS Apartment Rental In Florida
4. Top 5 Things That You Should Prioritise When Choosing Holiday Apartments In Tenerife
5. Planning Your First Family Holiday? First Things First Choose The Destination And The Apartment
6. How To Impress Potential Business Clients And Partners By Choosing The Right Banqueting Venue
7. Should You Hire A Professional Conference Venue For Your Next Business Meeting?
8. What's Hot In Shabby Chic This Spring
9. What's Hot In French Home Interior Design
10. Different Types Of Ink Available For Laser Printers On Today's Market
11. Top 5 Reasons To Stay In A Winchester Hotel
12. Top 5 Things That Can Affect CYP AV Signal Distribution
13. How Can You Benefit From 5Play HDBaseT?
14. 5 Most Common Procedures That A Nose Specialist Doctors Performs
15. Difficulty in Swallowing? 6 Most Common Reasons Why This May Be (Please talk about; Achalasia, Stricture, Foreign Bodies, Aging, Scleroderma, Oropharyngeal Dysphagia)
After accepting the project, you will be sent a message with the keywords and anchor text for each article.
Collectively, the keywords for each topic should appear exactly 12 times throughout the article.
The anchor text (when given) should appear ONCE in the BOTTOM half of the article.
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.