Re-write 13 articles in 5 days. Articles are between 400 and 800 words (mostly in the 500- and 600-word range). There is a keyword density requirement for each article -- primary keyword and its variations must be used (specific counts indicated in each article).
Re-written version of each article must be at least 70% different from the original. I will be able to exactly determine how much duplicate content still remains (and will be able to show it too) so I need a coder who will re-write the articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
DO NOT bid if your idea of re-writing is:
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
No additional research is needed. No new information is required.
In re-writing the articles, you will:
- Provide a new title and use the primary keyword in the title
- Provide new subheads (if original articles use subheads)
- Re-write each article in a way that its meaning is retained.
- Re-write each article according to the specified keyword density.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct and in standard American English.
- Provide re-written articles that have roughly the same word count as the originals. If the original article has 450 words, the rewritten version must be between 425 and 475 words.
The above project description (enclosed between ***) is copyrighted by the buyer, smruss. No copying or lifting of any part is allowed.
1. Re-written articles must have roughly the same number of words as the original. (If an article is originally 450 words, the re-written version must be between 425 and 475 words.) 2. New titles using the the primary keywords and subheads (if any) must be provided. 3. Re-written articles must be grammatically correct and re-written in standard American English. 4. Re-written versions must retain the meaning of the original articles. No further research or adding new information needed. 5. Re-written versions must be at least 70% different from the originals. 6. Re-written articles must have the required keyword density. 7. 13 re-written articles must be delivered in 5 days.
13 .doc, .txt or .rtf files along with the originals for comparison. Re-written version must be placed AFTER or BELOW the original version in the same file.