I am looking for a native English speaker to proofread the English translation of our German website, i.e. check for grammatical and punctuation errors, spelling, and wording weaknesses. The text is written in good English, 963 words in the English version (1.038 in German in case you consider it helpful to have that version).
You need to correct the minor errors, suggest alternative wording where considered an improvement, save and send the corrected version of the text within ten days (max). Upon sending the rewritten text to me all rights transfer to me.
Only NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS need to bid, American English preferred, familiarity with business language a strong asset. Payment within 48 hours of completion of work.
In your private message please reply to the following questions:
1. Are you a native English speaker? From which country?
2. What is your level of English, including business language? Please tell the truth as I will find out if you have poor English language/ grammar skills when I see your samples. When placing your bid let me now your credentials/resume, two samples of your proofreads/rewrites/articles, and your expected price.
3. Within which timeframe will you be able to deliver?
Please do not bid if
- You have missed more than two deadlines in the past three months
- You are not a native English speaker
- You are not reachable via gmail/skype.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Good morning! Please see your PM for details on my bid. Thank you!
Bu iş için 35 freelancer ortalamada $58 teklif veriyor
Greetings. I'm a seasoned native English writer with a strong background in professional writing, and I can bring precision to your project. Able to craft fresh and mechanically excellent pieces that interest and invol Daha Fazla
Native English, ESL teacher, highly experienced in proofreading, translation and copywriting, qualified in Business and Professional English. Please see PM for details
Feel free to test my skills, I am positive I am the right person for the job
Pleas see the answers to you questions in your PMB.
Please see the PMB for further details of my bid.
I am a native English speaker with eight years of proofreading experience with experience both in editing websites and with non-Native speakers. Please view my PM for more information.
Hi, You won't regret having spared time going thru the PMB,that's a promise!
Hi, I'm a 27 years old translator (native french) specialized in the field you're announcing for. I passed my POMPEU FABRA Master. I'm available immediately, for small and huge volumes. My daily capacity is 70 Daha Fazla
Proof reading, corrections to grammar, spellings and punctuation, not to speak of the sentence construction to make yhe article read better. In your private message please reply to the following questions: 1. Are y Daha Fazla
Fallen Apple has provided quality editing to German/English writers before, and is well suited to assist you. Please see your PMB for more information, thank you!
I am a Canadian English-speaker with some German knowledge, so I understand the grammatical differences of the two languages. I have taught English as a second language to German-speakers. I have excellent writing and Daha Fazla
1. Are you a native English speaker? From which country? As a native from the Philippines, English together with Filipino is our official languages. Hence, I can attest that my proficiency in the English medium is rel Daha Fazla
hi, i'm from UK and i have a Masters degree in Adminstration and Management. i also have a Post Graduate Degree in IT. so let me know if you are interested..
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to bid on your project! As a native American and a professional proofreader and copyeditor for over 20 years, I will be able to edit your website to perfection. I have also w Daha Fazla