We require the skills and experience of an enthusiastic copywriter that will provide original articles of 800-1000 words each for the various topics listed below (total of 20 articles). The articles should be informational, but with a laid back style. I will provide further details for each topic such as a list of key words, target audience, etc. upon selecting a writer. Absolutely no plagiarism as each one of the articles will be thoroughly checked. The transfer of all ownership rights should be included in your final price.
1. Estes Park & Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
2. Colorado Springs, Colorado (writing on the following attractions; Cave of the Winds (in Manitou Springs, Colorado), Seven Falls, Pikes Peak & Garden of the Gods)
3. Ouray, Colorado (including details on Box Canyon Falls and Cascade Falls)
4. Denver Colorado’s Historical Buildings (including details on churches, industrial, etc.)
5. Hawaii’s History and Attractions (including details on the main Hawaiian islands)
6. Adobe Photoshop’s “Artistic Filter” affects
7. Denver Colorado’s History
8. Las Vegas, Nevada’s Casino History
9. Butterflies at the Butterfly Pavilion, Westminster, CO
10. Boulder, Colorado’s Hiking Trails (include Salinas Trailhead)
11. History of the Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs, CO
12. The Denver Colorado Zoo
13. Colorado’s San Juan Skyway: Million Dollar Highway (US 550) & Red Mountain Pass (include details on the major cities, i.e. Telluride, Silverton, Durango, etc)
14. the above topic will count as two articles and as such should be between 1500-2000 words
15. Hiking in Colorado (including details on St. Mary’s Glacier and Colorado’s 14ers)
16. Santa Fe, New Mexico
17. Colorado’s History of Power Production (where, when, how, why, etc.)
18. Boston, Massachusett's History of the Bay area
19. Mansions of Newport, Rhode Island
20. San Francisco’s History & Attractions, California
Depending on the quality received, more work of a similar nature may follow.
Due Date: 7-10 calendar days will be given from the time of selecting a writer. Please indicate how quickly you can finish the project.
Maximum Cost: $125.00 for all 20 articles.
Edit: Please disregard the "Maximum Cost" as stated above. We are willing to pay more than $125.00 if required.
Hello! We are travel experts and have written extensively on US destinations. Please refer your PM for more details. Thanks, Red Juice!!
26 freelancers are bidding on average $195 for this job
The bid may be on a higher side but quality comes with a price...cheers
I am a professional writer (SEO, content, PR, copywriting and otherwise). I deal only in quality and original content and always deliver on or before time, therefore I do not overcharge or compromise on my rates. I alw Daha Fazla
Please see PMB for quote I have expertise in project report preparations, preparations of technical tutoring documents, writing of technical articles, technical documentations abstructs of various books, copy writin Daha Fazla
I am a professional writer. I can do the job with quality, accuracy and promptness. Thanks.
I would like to add that a portfolio of my work can be found at [url removed, login to view] .I am a professional writer (SEO, content, PR, copywriting and otherwise). Graduating with a major in French and a major in En Daha Fazla
Hello I have written articles,eBooks and web content for clients all over the world on a variety of subjects My articles are keyword rich and can be easily tracked by search engines I have been writing for various Daha Fazla
Hi, I am interested in doing this project. Pl see PMB for details. Thanks
Hi There--I can provide this for that 125 dollars. It seems like a reasonable amount and the topics are actually interesting. Can we work together? I am going to PM you a sample for your review :)
im in a writing consultancy business catering to clients on their writing needs. making sure that the paper is of good quality and free from plagiarisms is my strategy to keep customers keep coming back for my service Daha Fazla
Please refer to PM for full details. This bid is for place holder purposes.