We are searching after linkbuilder that can provide links within 24 hours (sometimes 36/48 hours are fine too) if we need.
We just contact you, tell you "we need a i.e. PR3 link to domain XYZ" and u have to able to provide this link within 24 hours.
This project has started just a few days ago, so in the next time we don't need a very big amount of links.
This is not a "we need [url removed, login to view] links in the next 7 days" - project. But this project will grow up constantly.
We are looking for a long term partner.
One topic our sites are related is adult (online shops, sites with adult content).
We also have travelling related sites (blogs, information sites).
We also have a lot of sites with a big range on topics.
So if you can't provide links for adult or travelling (this are our two main topics by now) you could bet on this project although.
We will pay for each link withhin 48 hours if we checked the link(or weekly/monthly if we need more links, i.e. if we need 1 link per day for the next 30days) through moneybookers in US$.
But for this payment condition we need to know what you charge for a link based on the PR.
So we need some data from you, just write a PMB to me with following data:
1) How many you charge for one (1)link with following PR ->
Charge for 1 PR1 Link is: $
Charge for 1 PR2 Link is: $
Charge for 1 PR3 Link is: $
Charge for 1 PR4 Link is: $
Charge for 1 PR5 Link is: $
Charge for 1 PR6 Link is: $
Charge for 1 PR7 Link is: $
And if you are able to provide links with higher PR -->
Charge for 1 PR8 Link is: $
Charge for 1 PR9 Link is: $
Charge for 1 PR10 Link is: $
For us it is very important that you can provide a link with the right PR we need ;)
2) How long do you need to provide a link we need
3) Could you deliver also adult related links (very intresting for us)
4) How long are you doing the "linbuilding business"
5) Could you write a invoice for us that we can give to our tax accountant
6) What's your "technik" to provide the links (article directories, link exchange with your partner's (no link exchange programms),....)
Ok, some people need rules for Linkbuilding, so here you are ;)
You don't have to read all the rules if you are sure to do only white hat linkbuilding without any tricks ;) :)
For the other linkbuilder, just read the rules:
- Links should be search engine friendly.
- No more than one link on the same IP
- We don't accept multiple links from the same class C of IP addresses
- No directories, link farms, or search engine banned sites. No blacklisted or spam sites.
- Must be manually submitted. You will not participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
- Links only from static pages (no queries, string parameters or session ID's).
- Static & Permanent One way links, no reciprocal links will be accepted.
- No guestbook links or anything like that
- The linking page must NOT have more than 15-20 (not more than 10 would be preferred) outbound links.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Links must use link and text that I will provide (very often (nearly mainly) i provide a german link text)
- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted
- We prefer links in context - but we take also links without any context (footer links for e.g.)
- All links must be FREE and shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines. URL must nor contain .../links/
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag
- Link pages must be cached by Google within the last 30 days.
- Link page must be online longer than 3 month
- We accept links through article directories for our english sites (if u want to write article with the topic, keywords and linktext we provide)
- VERY IMPORTANT: We will have the final say on whether to accept or reject a link
Please write the words "no bot" as first in your bid, so i can see your message isn't a automated generated message. This is only for you, i won't write a PMB to a automated generated bid ;).
So we hope to hear from you if you are serious ;)
Nice greets from Thomas ;)