We are a local company based in Dallas and has a Windows Form application that has been under development over the last 2 years.
We have released the software to the general public as a commercial application with an initial help file but it needs more work.
It can be looked at [url removed, login to view]
We want the technical writer to supplement this content and be able to take an existing executable application and document the system for a target customer.
A local resource in Dallas would be ideal but we are willing to use a resource outside of Dallas, provided that the person has good telecommunication capability.
Experience with Robohelp and screen capture utilities is an asset.
Please submit your response with your current resume and samples if available and your hourly rate.
Please quote an hourly rate.
We expect that the work to be performed will take between 200 to 300 hours
Do not bother applying if you do not have the following:
1. Complete Resume of skill and experience.
2. Tell us in your own word why you are qualified to get the job.
2. Willingness to be available via IM and VOIP with at least 2 hours in our time zone. We are in Dallas Texas and our work hours are about 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We are 9 hours behind Ukraine and 13 hours from India.
3. Have good verbal english skill and good communication skill.
4. Detail oriented and able to work on their own.
5. Will need to be able to write a daily report of work performed for us during that day.
6. Have access to a Broadband internet connection. No dialup.
7. Have used RoboHelp
17 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1035$ teklif veriyor
hello ! This bid is only a placeholder. Please see PMB for details. I have 3.5 yrs of content development experience. looking forward to your reply.
Hi, I've been a freelancer for 4+ yrs. and can work for you . Hv exp. in web/win appln. using ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, VB, ASP, SQL server & Access. Hourly rate : USD 10 per hour Rgds, Rajesh
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 5 years.. There are questions?