We are looking for a talented creative writer to add to our team.
For this first project you will rewrite the content of a web site in English, for an IT company (web and desktop development, SEO, etc).
So bid price includes copy for the entire site (approximately 1 article for section), I attached the site structure so you can estimate the quantity of work involved. Please check it out before you bid.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Native/near native English (you have to be able to proofread in English)
Optional considered a plus
- Internet marketing (SEO writing as a base of course, but the more the better)
- Traditional Marketing (in the traditional sense so Branding, Advertising and so on)
- Knowledge of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Academic/theoric background in communication theories (semiotic, linguistics, etc.)
- Other languages
Your content must be original, smart and captivating, we are looking for quality, not dull SEO oriented material.
The content must not be plagiarized from other sources (everything will be checked) and of course the copyrights of what you’ll write will be transferred to us.
The client has already some texts, but we need to improve the impact of the message (you’ll be able to check them out). You will be able also to change the site structure if needed in order to improve the message.
Please include in the offer:
1. A brief introduction about yourself, why we should choose you as our creative writer, your expectations in working with us, goals and attitudes. If you cannot impress us it is unlikely that you will impress our clients.
2. Curriculum vitae or a list of your skills
3. Number of years of experience
4. If you are a company or a freelancer
5. Some of your previous work.
6. Your time zone (ex GMT +3)
7. Your usual fees
If you work well and you have a reasonable price for you skills, we will have much more work for you.
Payment for this first project will be done via escrow, for future projects we can arrange a different solution if needed.
Thanks for your attention
Please avoid spam, too general, not relevant, bulk or template bids since they will not be considered. ANSWER TO OUR QUESTIONS! :-)