This is a simple and easy task for anyone who knows what they are doing!
I have an article (One (1) article) in MS Word that is 969 words in length with a title and 11 paragraphs. So, the main article has already been written...the hard work is already done. I need to have this main article re-written twice, so that I have 3 total unique articles but with the same idea.
These specifications MUST be met:
Each of these main articles needs to be rewritten twice in the following manner (each of the two versions should be a completely fresh re-write according to these specs):
1. The Title needs to be rewritten, but must still capture or describe the theme of the article in as engaging or interesting way as possible.
2. Each paragraph needs to be reworded. The number of words and sentences in the paragraph may change. The overall content and meaning of the paragraph must remain the same.
3. The number of paragraphs must NOT change. I.e. if the article starts with 8 paragraphs it must end up with 8 paragraphs, and each of those paragraphs should still say the same thing as the original article, but just using different words. Any subheadings that are a single line should be rewritten, and should remain as a single line.
4. If the article has bullet points or lists, then each line of the list should be reworded, but the number of points or lines must remain the same. The style of bullet must remain the same, I.e. if the bullets are asterisks, they should remain asterisks. If the bullet points are numbered, then the numbering must be done in the save format. Each bullet point or list item should also be separated by a blank line - I.e. each bullet point counts as a new paragraph - otherwise they will end up being concatenated and it will no longer look like a list. See the example at the bottom of this page.
6. I recommend you use the same numberings system for these re-writes, but this time changing the "a" to "b" and "c" as in: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
7. Articles are to be formatted as follows: Title on top line. Empty line. Paragraph1 followed by empty line, Paragraph2 followed by empty line, etc.