I have finally made the site working. Now it's time to make it sale, not just be:) I need your professional help.
-> So my task is to edit the text on the site so it will make sales and sense. <-
A bit info about us before the start: What we do: we create GUI - graphical user interfaces for audio applications, programs etc. Namely: vst plugins, DAWs, synthesizers, Kontakt Instruments, Android audio application, iOS audio applications.
We are better because we - are the users of this software, we work as sound designers for many years, we made music so we know what design users need. And we do better designs because we work as a team, we divide duties, each of us does it's piece of the job, and does it best. In short narrow specialization makes good for result.. We are also better because we do all the necessary changes so that design was good for user (user friendly interface), so that client was satisfied with the look and we were satisfied with it's look. We don’t let the design go into production until it's [url removed, login to view] we charge per project instead of hourly basis, so those changes are not the worry for the pocket of our client. In short, we are client-and-result oriented team.
Our customers are:
1) Companies, selling audio products or services to musical producers
2) Developers that create software for music producers
->THE TASK / The original text on the site is:
[url removed, login to view]:
a/HIGHER STANDARDS FOR INTERFACES
b/MAKING YOUR PRODUCTS BETTER
2. VOGER VISION
What is a successful product? It’s a great idea, strong strategy, right people and proper design.
It is important to collaborate with people who are passionate about their work, with top notch specialists in their particular field.
We wish your great ideas become successful.
4. WE CREATE
5. Mobile app graphics
Among the mobile apps that we created are: players, tuners, synthesizers, DAWs, recording apps. We know the pitfalls of making graphics for Android and iOS. When the GUI design is in progress we test our work. We strive to get the both sides satisfied: a developer and a user.
6. Plugins and desktop apps
We created graphics for DAWs, widgets, sythesizers, samplers, Kontakt and UVI libraries. Touch screen, retina display and user friendly interfaces. We bring in our professional sound design experience to create proper design for audio interfaces.
7. Icons Design
Icons is a powerful instrument to attract attention in the online store. While in-app icons make interface more understandable and readable. We prefer create all icons under the general concept of the application.
[url removed, login to view] modeling
We love 3D modelling. It’s also a great tool to create realistic UI, icons or artworks. Using 3D for UI we can reproduce the physics of light diffusion, shades and textures.
9. Free GUI
If you have a free or non-commercial app or plugin, we can make a free GUI for it. Please write us and we will consider making a worthy GUI for it.
/images of logos.
My remarks on the text according to the site. What changes I want to see:
1) slogan. -> paraphrase.
2) voger vision. -> change the heading. replace text with what we do, or why we are better in this field.
3) work - > maybe choose another word. We have possibility to place short text below the headers (‘work’, ‘we create’ ). So maybe if you feel it is needed. I will appreciate those texts to be written.
4) we create - > pick up better word or short phrase. We have possibility to place short text below the headers (‘work’, ‘we create’ ). So maybe if you feel it is needed. I will appreciate those texts to be written.
5) mobile app graphics. write more specific info on mobile related works. but keep all in 3-4 lines. if necessary split into 2 items android and ios mobile app graphics-> we worked with android and ios. with android we found out how to make nice not flat design. we liked the realistic look and created the way to implement it. we also found the way to control the size of graphics so it will not eat the cpu. so we worked with different resolutions like xhires, hires etc. we use 9-patch for stretchable graphics in android. so we found the balance between beauty and 'weight'. for android we created daws, recording studios. for ios we also found the balance with weight and beauty, also created synthesizers, recording studios, tuners.
For iOS we usually create all screen resolution as for iPad, iPod, iPhone.
6) Plugins and desktop apps. -> we have rich experience with such plugins and apps as Kontakt instruments, uvi engine instruments, at least for those two platforms we know the specifics how to prepare graphics for programming, so the programmer have only to take our graphics and paste into hos code. We have created big projects like sequencers and studios. By studio I mean Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). The sliced graphics will be prepared in the way the programmer need, just for the easiest implementation. Let the programmer think of the code instead of hot to fix the graphics. We do all that job.
7) Icon design. -> we can create any icon for any platform. Paying attention what the platform is and choosing the style for it. Also what is very important we can create functional/navigation icons inside the app. Since we know the field we know what icons will be understandable and most adequate/ professional.
8) 3d modelling -> we can create correct audio devices or fictional / unreal objects. And we can be helpful for the designers that work on board of your company, by creating the missing 3D graphics for promo materials, video adverting, gui etc..
Non existing item at the moment - Artwork digital artwork. - > create the proper naming for this item. And the description. We can create artworks / splash screens based on the GUI, including 3d models of the GUI, as well as something unreal, abstract of specific scene. We work wirh 2D/Photoshop and 3D.
9) Free GUI item -> paraphrase.
10) Clients. - > is there any other phase or work, to say that we treat our clients the best, so that they become our friends and they are happy to work with us, as well as we. Clients is too official word, that shows less emotional aspect. Any advice's?
This is it for the start.