We require the skills and experience of an enthusiastic copywriter that will provide original articles of 800-1000 words each for the various topics listed below (total of 5 articles). The articles should be in-depth and informational, but with a laid back style (as opposed to dry and scientific). Tell the reader something they didn’t already know (quote and reference your sources, if applicable). Do not add “fluff” or “filler” language to lengthen the article. The articles may be posted on a photography related web site, so any experience or knowledge of photography would be a plus (I’ll provide more details to the writer). Articles should be written in American English, not British English. I will provide further details for each topic such as a list of key words upon selecting a writer. Absolutely no plagiarism as each one of the articles will be thoroughly checked. The transfer of all ownership rights should be included in your final price.
Topics / Articles;
1. Trains and the railroad industry in the U.S. (including; the history of railroading in the U.S., specific info related to the railroad industry in Colorado, and the current environment of the railroading industry). Focus (but not all) should be place on trains and railroading for industrial / commercial purposes, as opposed to transportation.
2. San Diego, California (including; San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Old Town, Gas Light District, Seaport, Coronado, etc.)
3. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
4. Butterflies (including; collecting as a hobby, identification, etc.)
5. Flowers (including; Clematis, Daylilies, Sunflowers, Russian Sage, Daisy, Big Blue Liriope, as well as flowers currently native to Colorado)
Depending on the quality received, more work of a similar nature may follow.
Due Date: 5-7 calendar days will be given from the time of selecting a writer. Please indicate how quickly you can finish the project.
Target Project Cost: <$75.00 for all 5 articles.