The main problem we are trying to solve is this: If a user is somehow linked to one transaction in the blockchain, then other information about that user’s transactions can be deduced, including, in some scenarios, the user’s complete transaction history. This is actually a problem in almost all crypto-currencies. We're looking for someone who is already very familiar with the Bitcoin/Litecoin source code.
We are looking for a solution with the following characteristics:
1) The transaction anonymization feature should integrated into the command-line and GUI clients
2) Transaction anonymization should be “on" by default for the casual user; if it makes the coding easier, it is ok to have this feature be “on” for all transactions.
3) No configuration should be required by the casual user.
4) Only minimal configuration is required by a client that is hosting the joining of transactions.
Some existing crypto-currencies have solved (or claimed to have solved) this problem (e.g., Darkcoin, Monero and others). We are looking for someone to modify our existing crypto-currency with a solution that is similar in spirit to what other crypto-currencies have published in this area. You are free to use other crypto-currency projects as inspiration, or even to literally copy their approach, as long as you give attribution in your code according to the project's open-source license. Alternatively, you can create a solution from scratch as long as you can make a convincing argument that your solution is both cryptographically sound AND superior to what already exists out there. The choice is yours.
Please don’t bother posting a bid unless you can do the following:
1) Name one or more crypto-currencies where you have done extensive work on modifying the C++ code. Please include a commit reference on github or equivalent.
2) Explain in 1-3 sentences which approach to solving this problem you will us. Here are some examples of the kind of explanation I am looking for….these are just examples, so please don’t copy one of these verbatim:
a) "I will integrate the relevant transaction anonymity code from Monero into your altcoin, and include a mechanism for migrating your existing blockchain to the new format."
b) "I will integrate new code into your altcoin that implements CoinJoin along the lines explained in this blog post…."
c) "I will integrate new code into your altcoin that implements Mixcoin along the lines explained in this blog post…."
Thanks for your time.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $1246 for this job
hello sir how r you? thank you for viewing my profile . please check our company freelancer profile https://www.freelancer.com/u/melaar.html we already developed this type of project so we can take your project. why Daha Fazla
Hi dear sir, I can do this for you. Please refer to PMB for details. My experience and dedication in work will certainly help you to accomplish your project in accurate and timely [url removed, login to view] let me know if you need s Daha Fazla
I am well in bitcoin.I have worked with BITCOIN ESCROW and BITCOIN WALLET and also payment processor for Bitcoin like local bitcoin and coinbase. I am also very familiar with blockchain api.I seen your requirement am r Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, We are currently working with the Crypto-currency like Bitcoin. >> Also please find below recently developed Website in Bitcoin : [url removed, login to view] Moneycoin : [url removed, login to view] h Daha Fazla
This can be done. I have 6 years of experience including 4 years of programming experience in c++. Do let me know in case of further interest.
Hello Sir, We are currently working with the Crypto-currency like Bitcoin. Kindly check our recent work: MoneyCoin - [url removed, login to view] (Recently developed Bitcoin website) - [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla