Seeking an AmiBroker AFL programmer to assist in developing a set of systematic trading strategies.
The initial work will be on a contractual basis with additional opportunities to follow.
A series of trading strategies have been developed, and AmiBroker has been chosen as the programming software of choice. Programmers should be:
- able to connect live streaming data from Interactive Brokers for intraday trading strategies
- able to connect end of day data using Norgate end of day data.
- able to develop a live API feed with Interactive Brokers to load orders for execution
- familiar with AmiBroker's automated trading interface add-on for Interactive Brokers.
- competent in AmiBroker backtesting functionality.
The initial trading systems will be a long/short range breakout system and a long only relative strength ranking system to assess the programmers ability to interact with the team. Long term, permanent engagement and/or potential profit sharing opportunity for the right candidate.