1. The tool should be a DLL file that could/should be deployed via AppInit.
2. The DLL will only corrupt data if the executable that is running matches the executable that is defined in a configuration file, otherwise the DLL does nothing.
3. The tool should corrupt data (i.e. replace with random junk) as it is being read.
4. The tool should handle whitelisted paths.
6. The tool should save the command line arguments of the process it is corrupting into a text file.
For example if I configure the DLL to hook the WinRAR application, unless WinRAR is executed from a specified path any other instance of the WinRAR process will produce a corrupted RAR file. Additionally, the tool will capture the commands sent to the hooked application, such as a password for a RAR file and files being archived. Looking for complete source code and working demo. Will describe in more detail with interested programmers.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $255 for this job
I am very proficient in c, c++. I have 15 years c++ developing experience now, and I have worked for 5 years, please let expert help you.
Hello, as you can see from my profile , this is my area of expertise.
Dear Sir we have studied the requirements and can deliver the same We are a close-knit team of young and energetic professionals cum entrepreneurs from various backgrounds. We believe in what we do and we do what we Daha Fazla