1. The tool should be a DLL file that could/should be deployed via AppInit.
2. The DLL will only corrupt data if the executable that is running matches the executable that is defined in a configuration file, otherwise the DLL does nothing.
3. The tool should corrupt data (i.e. replace with random junk) as it is being read.
4. The tool should handle whitelisted paths.
6. The tool should save the command line arguments of the process it is corrupting into a text file.
For example if I configure the DLL to hook the WinRAR application, unless WinRAR is executed from a specified path any other instance of the WinRAR process will produce a corrupted RAR file. Additionally, the tool will capture the commands sent to the hooked application, such as a password for a RAR file and files being archived. Looking for complete source code and working demo.