You are to develop a pay roll system that makes use of the C++ base class, derived class, structures, and virtual functions.
In this assignment you will create a program that allows a user to do the following:
1) Register different type of employee among them will be manager, supervisor and operator.
2) Enter each different employee salary which are paid with different scheme as explained below.
Manager - will have a fix salary.
Supervisor - will have a fix salary and fix allowances.
Operator - will have a fix salary and extra payment from overtime which is calculated based on hourly rates.
3) All the data should be stored in a text file and called up when necessary
4) Must have the function to generate some basic report on total salary by different employee types of etc.
5) Functionality to edit and delete employee data.
1. Suitable base class and inheritance classes [40 marks]
2. Ability to read and write from a file with all requirement fulfilled [30 marks]
3. Suitable use of function to fulfil the required task e.g. enter monthly salary. [20 marks]
4. Suitable use of test data. [10 marks]
8 freelancers are bidding on average RM85 for this job
Hi,hope you are fine and doing great.i have seen detail and don't wanna waste your time to introduce [url removed, login to view] Expert and can do it [url removed, login to view] ready for this job right [url removed, login to view] give me this [url removed, login to view] you Daha fazlası
Respected Sir, Thank you for taking the time to read our initial posting. I have read initial project description,so please see PMB for more detailed message. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, NIASH
Is it console application? I have not yet completed projects in this forum, but some of the projects should be first. Maybe it is your project? From the C, of course, familiar.