Write the following function:
FileSearch(CStringArray *results, CString Path, CString query, int DaysSince = NULL, CTime FromDate = NULL, CTime ToDate = NULL)
1. Path - start path to search (for example: c:\users\user\documents\)
2. query - which files to search (for example: *.docx ,). NULL - all files
3. DaysSince - number of days since file last modification time. (for example: 30 means files from the last 30 days).
4. StartDate - get only files from a given date
5. EndDate - get only files until a given date
6. Results - a CStringArray of full paths of all files found
Should scan sub folders recursively.
Should be ultra fast.
Hello, I specialise in low-level Visual C++ - including WIn 32 API and kernel level programming. Can do this for you this afternoon, if you wish? Let me know what version of Visual Studio you would prefer me to Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $30 teklif veriyor
Hello, You know me, we've worked before. I have something similar done, I'll just have to add some of your parameters, I can finish it by end of today. Let me know if you are interested. Marius