I need someone to help me build a small game, which I can use later as a layout.
The game is a flight simulator.
1. The plane must be able to take off, fly, and land.
2. The scene must contain several (more than 4 and less than infinity) three-dimensional objects that move independently.
3. All of the objects in the game must be textured.
4. The scene must be illuminated by at least two light sources. (e.g. when the plane moves, it must be illuminated by the light differently).
You CAN'T use these commands:
1. glBegin, glEnd – instead use glDrawArrays/glDrawElements
2. glVertex, glNormal, glTexCoord – insted use glDrawArrays/glDrawElements
3. glRotate, glTranslate, glScale – instead use procedures rotate/translate/scale from GLM library
4. gluLookat – instead use the procedure lookAt from GLM library
5. glFrustum, gluPerspective, glOrtho – instead use procedure frustum/perspective/ortho from GLM library
6. glCreateList, glDeleteList, glCallList – instead use glDrawArrays/glDrawElements
7. glPushMatrix, glPopMatrix – ustead use data structures mat4 from GLM library
8. glVertexPointer, glNormalPointer, glTexCoordPointer, glColorPointer – instead use glVertexAttribPointer
9. glEnableClientState, glDisableClientState – instead use glEnableVertexAttribArray/glDisableVertexAttribArray
10. Don't use pink color
If you are interested, please place your bid so that we could discuss it in more detail
Hi, I'd like to help with a simple flight game using modern OpenGL in C++. The objects can be loaded 3D models. I write clean code with comments.
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $49 teklif veriyor
!!!I'm glad to bid to your project!!! I have rich experience in the field of your project. I say confidently that I can do it in time. If you find expert, it's me.