Please ignore the budget at the moment, we'll talk about pricing depending on how much time you think it's going to take you.
Hello, my name is Kino and I am currently interested in starting development on a small project I had interested in working on for a while, simply put, it would be a fantasy, creative, wolf role playing game.
I am looking for a programmer that can work with blueprints on Unreal Engine 4 to create certain features.
in order of importance:
- Dedicated server
- Account creation, login and password retrieval via email
- integrate an existant character creator that we have made on a different project file, Also to be able to add/remove features from/to it and integrate the NeoFur plugin that we have purchased for the project
- NPCs and basic AI options (roaming, static, agressive passive defensive and the sort)
- A character controller and fighting mechanism (HP+Energy included, with skills)
- An inventory (+Currency) and items based on a modular rig
- Quest system (given from NPCs, info, complete text, complete at NPC and rewards)
- Chat that should be hosted on the dedicated server (or a separate one)
- Party, Guild/clan system
After the main features are done we will be looking at expanding the project further but this is basically what we need done first. All the character information like account info, currency, character design and items need to be saved on a mySQL database.
Also, we have looked into the ue4 mmokit and it isn't written exactly how we'd like the game to be so please don't suggest it, thank you!
- You need to work out how long it'd take for you and send a price offer for each chunk individually
- Work will be done in said chunks after a price has been established for each part and payment will be sent after the work is done
- Whatever is created under this contract is dedicated to this project and copyrighted to it alone and you cannot re-use or repost without permission in the future
Thank you for reading!