Need an independent QT/C++ monolithic function that i can use in my VC++/Qt application for report generation on Windows.
Here we have common data structure, say "MREQ" that can be used to pass in :-
1) n x n vector of strings (Show Table in report; n < 20) or,
3) a PNG file (show chart output in the report ) or,
4) A large String (Description before / after each table )
// n x n vector for Table Data Input
// File path for image data input
// Description String
Input to the Function is a "QList" of series of above defined requests(MREQ).
Output is formatted report generated in Word + PDF as defined below :-
1) First Page of the PDF is just an introductory empty page with logo and name of the report
2) Table of Contents (Name of Element ======> Page Number)
2) Each page should have a header and footer horizontal line .
3) Footer left should have a small logo left and footer right should be small 3 word description .(See image attached)
4) Header top left is the name of a school(say XYZ convent), Header top right is page number(Se image attached)
5) Table/Image should not be printed across page boundaries.
6) User should have an option to print save O/P report as PDF or print it on A4 Sheet on a real printer.
7) User should also have an option to determine if report is created in landscape or portrait mode.
Any other additional ideas to make this report generation look better would be most welcome.
Final Budget Price is INR 3K(+taxes)
Hi, I am a Qt/C++ developer for 8 years. We can discuss over chat.