it is a software to encrypt the file and send it over the internet using both symmetric and asymmetric key approaches. by implement an AES encryption/decryption first, then use RSA to encrypt/decrypt the symmetric key. my application should abide to the following specifications:
1. A GUI application where a user have to login with a user name and password. Your application must store the password securely.
2. Your application has different menus for different operations
3. Each user generates their pair of private and public key. Publish the public key and keep the private key a secret.
4. Generate a symmetric-key to use in the encryption of the file using AES.
5. Use the RSA algorithm to encrypt the symmetric-key used in step 3 using the receiver’s public key.
6. The receiver uses its own private key to decrypt the symmetric key, and then uses that symmetric key to decrypt the file.
7. The private key must be stored securely in a protected file.