I need help generating and managing tenant leads, specifically:
1) Posting ads weekly on [url removed, login to view] that detail the apartments I have for rent.
2) Responding to prospective tenants, who will call &/or email with questions.
2a) Every prospective tenant for whom we have an email address must receive an email detailing all the apartments we have available (cross selling), and encouraging them to reply with a specific date/time that's convenient for them to view the apartment(s). I use a template for this purpose, usually modifying one or two sentences to customize my response depending on each prospective tenant's questions, etc.
2b) Every prospective tenant for whom we have a phone number must be called.
2c) Prospective tenants are dropped from our list of active prospects only after they specifically state they are not interested in any of our apartments, or after ignoring no fewer than 5 attempts over 10 days to garner a reply via phone and email.
3) Booking appointments for prospective tenants to view apartments. Prospective tenants s/be encouraged to view all our listings, which are generally located close to one another. If they don't like one apartment, maybe they'll like another. Coordination between the tenant and Richard Caraballo, my colleague who typically shows the apartments, is necessary. This is achieved most easily through a spontaneous conference call if both parties are available. It's important that Richie and the prospective tenant have each other's cell phone numbers.
4) Following up with both the prospective tenant and Richard Caraballo between one ad two hours before the appointment to insure both parties remain committed to meet up at the schedule hour.
5) Logging all contact activity in a spreadsheet, including prospective tenant contact info, viewing date/time, and contact notes/history.
4 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 263$ teklif veriyor
Hi, We are a international callcenter located in India. Currently we are doing various US & Canadian projects. we are really intrested in your programe. Kindly visit us: [url removed, login to view]
not only am I a Graphic Artist I also have a certificate from the NY Real Estate Institute.. how many postings do you need per day and is this an on going assignment?