Basically we have just 4 screens:
1. Choose city.
2. Fetch list of Packs for the city. (mostly just name of pack, cost). This is stored locally for future use.
3. Click a pack, go to list of deals in that pack.
4. Packs and Deals will say 'Purchase to buy' or grayed out if not yet purchased. When clicked, go to payment screen([url removed, login to view]). Upon successful purchase, go back to the pack.
Backend, the basic structure is there. Changes needed:
1. Add notion of city in the data model. Associate packs with cities.
2. Create json api to fetch packs and deals. Eq. /pack?city=San Francisco, /deal?pack=123
We can keep backend in php as is and just add these apis.
Tech needed: php/mysql, either html5/js/cross-platform or ios native.
The images from the web version of list of deals and the deals are attached. We can actually keep existing backend, just create a new json api to get these 2 pages in a json format.
Our estimate that the work can be done in [url removed, login to view]$ so let us know if this will be ok.