Are you able to answer these questions? If so then please bid.
You must have experience in this area.
I imagine we will have to chat to clarify the answers.
There may be additional questions that come up when we clarify the answers!
I suspect there is 1-2 hours of research, 1 hour of compiling answers and 1-2 hours of following up questions. Please plan accordingly.
Note: I am not asking which cryto to purchase. I am not looking for financial advice. I will not send you any crypto. You will not see any wallet addresses. I am not interested in any memecoins, s***coins, scams, rugpulls. I am interested in *learning* primarily.
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
1. Is there any way to allow ONLY certain people to hold a token? For example, only people who have gone to a particular school, work at a certain place, or can send in a certain document may get access to the token? This is the most important question.
2. If there is a way to do this, are there any current projects out there like this? What are their names? I've tried searching for 'access tokens' but nothing came up.'
3. Do any projects exist where people hold a coin which grants them the ability to enter into a lottery wherein the more tokens they hold the more likely they are to win the prize? If this does exist, is it legal in the US?
4. What are the tokenomics of projects that are meant to increase in value (ie 100x gains)? This is in contrast to projects that are meant to slowly grow over time with minimal growth. For example these 100x particular projects might have low price, inflation built in, long staking period, etc
5. What is a recommended staking period to help keep the price afloat and reward those who hold?
6. What is a recommended founders tax?
7. Does the technology exist to give more tokens (or give air drop or give tokens at a discount) on certain date? Like on August 15th of every year.
8. How much does it cost to list a token on an exchange?
9. Is it possible to create a token and when an NFT is sold a certain percentage goes to the holders of the token, a certain percentage is burned, a certain percentage goes to the user?
10. What are some recommended high quality crypto blogs, message boards, or forums in English?
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $39 teklif veriyor
Dear client! I've read your project detail and questions very carefully and I fell that I can answer your questions perfectly. As a blockchain engineer, I've been developing for over 5 years. I hope we can discuss more Daha Fazla
I am legal professional. I will figure out all the answers. Kindly consider my request for this purpose, I will send all the answers on time.