I need a developer to build a hybrid mobile web-app to run on iPhone, Android, Windows Phone.
The app will collect user data from mobile devices and store it on a central cloud hosted database making it accessible from multiple devices.
As well as building this cool app, you will also need to implement a payment gateway, Simple User Account Management, and a third party charting plugin.
The project will be completed in 3 stages. This post is for stage-1 only. Subsequent stages will be awarded on successful completion of this stage.
Stage-1 requires the development of a working prototype version of the App with one each of the following two pages:
PAGE-1. HOME PAGE
• Top menu bar: with 3 dummy buttons (stubs)
• Page Section-1: date control (e.g. default IOS date wheel) to select the date of items listed in page section-2
• Page Section-2: list view to display records from hosted database table (4 columns, 10 rows)
• Page Section-3: tab bar with 1 active tab to navigate to the Data Entry Form page, plus 4 dummy buttons (for use in stage-2)
PAGE-2. DATA ENTRY FORM
• Page Header Bar: with Title plus Save and Cancel buttons to return to Home page
• Page Section-1: date/time control (e.g. default IOS date/time wheel) to select the date/time of the record that will be created when saving the form
• Page Section-2: 4 radio-buttons
• Page Section-3: standard notes field with default device keyboard pop-up to allow data entry
FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS SUMMARY:
• Home Page - Page Section-2 list view to display data from a specified database table in a scrollable list view
• Home Page - Page Section-3 tab menu – one button to link to the Data Entry Form Page
• Data Entry Form Page – all 3 sections functional to enable user to enter data and save data as a new record in a specified database table (and return to home screen)
I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH:
• UI design and screen layout for the Home Page and Data Entry Form Page
• Database details (schema, location and account details)
• FTP access to AWS server (Windows Server with IIS and SQL Server) to upload and test your code
To confirm you have read and understood the requirements, please provide the following information at the beginning of your application…
• Please provide an estimate of the hours required to deliver Stage-1 of this project - based on the info provided in this posting.
CURRENT PROJECT STATUS:
• UI design completed
• Functional requirements specification completed
• Database design complete
• AWS hosting server environment commissioned and available to deploy and test app
• Looking for a quick turnaround and minimal effort to get this initial simplistic prototype version up and running as a proof of concept
• Just need to find a legendary developer.. (hopefully that’s you :-)