We require a brand new (out of the box) install of the latest SugarCRM Community Edition re-styled to align with our company's corporate style at www.ekulus.com.
- Setup new Linux virtual server on Amazon Web Services EC2
- Install a LAMP architecture
- Install SugarCRM community edition latest version
- Setup git for code control and code deployment from client to production
- Re-style the SugarCRM template to look like Ekulus' website (logo, color scheme and fonts using "Calibri")
- Change SugarCRM template so that the child-entities appear as horizontal tabs as opposed to sections.
The successful candidate who builds this simple project effectively, will then be asked to quote for building a new Timesheets Component into SugarCRM... so consider this project as a test drive.
that's all folks, look forward to your quotes ;)
15 freelancers are bidding on average $996 for this job
Hi, This is Gopal for STALLIONi, I am comfortable for the terms you described. Shall we discuss about the task? Please text me here when you ready to discuss about the task. Thanks Gopal
Hi, I am a SugarCRM developer and PHP programmer. I can complete all the given requirements to setup the LAMP environment in EC2, SugarCRM, git and customize the theme. Regards, Sukum
Profile: [url removed, login to view] Having more than 10 years of experience on Open Source Technologies, with 5 years of experience on CRM: VTiger, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM and more