Template-changes for v1.4, see [url removed, login to view] Attached is old site design, ie what this should _almost_ be like.
This will be used as a web catalog and a web-shop, depending on country (there are 3 different countries with 3 different stores, but mostly the same products) and user-type. The following changes are requested:
1) Heading, choose country: On the very top, to the right, where you have "Check out" and "View Chart", we will have 2 links, names of countries, with a flag attached. You see on our old site, but we want it smaller than this, and on our right side (like your "Check out"). On the left hand side, on the same line, but a little bit larger (both flag and name) will be the 3rd and active country.
2) Heading, choose language: Just below, on the left hand side, but on the blue background, There will be a list of 2-3 languages (names, no flags) to choose from (depending on which country is active).
3) Heading, logo: The logo will be as on the old size.
4) Menu buttons. Now the design is just a link on a red line with vertical separators. We want it to be more like a button, just like it is on [url removed, login to view], see the "Om LO" and so on on the top right. And we want the text on the button to be bold when it is active.
5) General regarding colors: All coloring, in graphics, in the menu and in fonts will use a different redish color, namely the same as in the logo (this is not sufficiently done on the old site).
6) General: We will use only 2 columns and we remove (hide) everything except the left column with the categories and the right (main) colum with the list of products. The rest of the elements must be easy to "activate", since on a later stage, the web-catalog will be transformed into a web-shop (and it may be a shop in one country and only a web-catalog the another). This activation/deactivation must be done by change one parameter somewhere.
7) General, prices: All references to any price of a product must only be visible to a certain group of users (normally prices are not visible in the web-catalog). And also this must be able to turn on and off this feature (one country may support this, another not). And later, all clients will be able to see this, so there must be easy to change who as access to prices and shopping-functionality.
8) Categories: Non-active categories must hide the subcategories unless it is the active category. We need to support up a dynamic number of subcategories (this may already be the case). The active category (and any active sub-categories) will be with bald text.
9) Category-image: A product-listing has on the top a image representing that category. It is placed a little bit different than the standard way. The image is placed just the right of the category name. The size is as on the old size. If the category-name is too long to fit on one line, it uses two lines. The text is centered vertically versus the image.
10) Product-listing: Products with image(s) will be listed before products without. If this is possible someway. One way would be to have products with an image the Position-field differently than other products. But it would be better if there where some "automatic" way to do this.
11) Product-listing, no link to product detail: We do not need to see product details, there are almost none, so there is no use for it.
12) Product-listing, images: If a product has more than one image, all of them are showed. When the user clicks on a product image, a larger version of that image appears (in the same way it does when access from product details).
13) Wholesalers: There is a special link in the menu for wholesalers. If they are not logged in, this page will give the login-form. When logged in, this page will show news that other will not see. And the menu line will include a "log out"-link.
If there are elements that are not simple, you may specify which you remove from your bid, and write a note with estimated cost for the difficult elements (maybe we will reconsider)