Web Content Manager
U1 Group is Australia's premier User Experience consultancy. We are currently engaged on a large scale project with one of Australia's leading telecommunication companies. One element of this project is assisting our client with uploading content to a specific area of their website via their CMS. This role is based in Melbourne in the client's offices.
In this role you will be responsible for actioning requests to update content to the client's website. You will receive copy and material such as images, PDF’s, documents etc. to be uploaded to the website.
You will need the following skills:
• Experience using a CMS is a must
• Experience using an Oracle based CMS is an advantage
• Experience using Dreamweaver (or any other HTML editor)
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS for the purpose of cleaning code. The Oracle WYSIWYG may have limited functionality for the job required (such as formatting), so you will need to dive in and fix the mark-up or remove CSS code.
• Basic knowledge of editing / cropping / resizing images
• The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
• Good communication skills (not everyone will be as computer savvy as you, who submit requests)
Initially this role is for one day a week over a period of 4 weeks, however there is a good chance it will extend to two days a week and beyond 4 weeks.
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $35/saat teklif veriyor
Hello sir, i understand your requirements well, i am having good communication skill as well as i am experienced using CMS and HTML editors and other requirements you have suggested in the project description, thanks.
I can assist you with this content management, i have experience developing web applications, and i've used some oracle tools like Oracle Portal, so i,m sure i can do this job without any major issue.
I have experience in CMS, Volusion, Mangneto stores, Oracle, HTML, CSS portfolio >> [url removed, login to view] Lets finish the one day task and continue for more.. :)