Hi, i'm currently working on some rails 5 app, check [url removed, login to view]
This app based on html template [url removed, login to view]
So, i need an experienced Rails developer to do some implementations, here is what you should do in this project:
1) Fix geocomplete, it's not working in production env, i've precompiled all assetes, but nothing changed, same some images don't showing ( like stars in reviews section /room page)
2)Add some CSS to:
1. Main page search field(geocomplete dropdown should looks similer to Airbnb; style calendar dropdown as in html template, style guests dropdown as in html template)
2. Create/edit listing page style dropdowns([url removed, login to view]) as in html template; Same as for main page, fix geocomplete in production ENV and style dropdown similar to Airbnb
3. In the room page, same as on main page, apply styles to dropdown datepicker calendar and style the preview table with "total" and "days" section( i don't really mind how you do that, it's just should be beautiful)
4. Align avatar icon in navbar menu
5. On search page with map and listings, same, style dropdown and checkboxs
1. Implement live uploading photo( indicator with status bar) on create/edit listing page; Same implementation on Edit profile page with User Avatar;
2. If a user receive unread messages, in the navbar in messages link on thre right upper corener should show little circle with a number of unread messages
3. On search page with map and listings, you should style markers as in html template, and make any marker clickable; onClick function should open an little widnow with info about listing, as in html template
4) Implement the geocomplete in navbar and style geocomplete dropdown as in Aribnb( PLEASE NOTE WHY IT'S PROBLEM: when i'm trying to do that, on the edit/create listing and on main page search section geocomplete stop working; + it stops to respond to 'enter' key on keyboard.
5) On mobile devices, the main page search section should work as in html template(currently when you press, it starts searching listings). Fix that.
6) fix main page search by number of guests, currently not working,
That's all. Please note, i dont' really mind how you do that all, but your code should be understandable and readable.
Note, i don't really think there is more than 1 day for this all, so no bids like 200 $
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $172 teklif veriyor
our sample sites include [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and many more web based applications like college/school management portal, financial management applications for saccos and banks, POS systems, Hotel Management Syste Daha Fazla