Hi, i'm currently working on some rails 5 app, check [login to view URL]
This app based on html template [login to view URL]
So, i need an experienced Rails developer to do some implementations, here is what you should do in this project:
1) Fix geocomplete, it's not working in production env, i've precompiled all assetes, but nothing changed, same some images don't showing ( like stars in reviews section /room page)
2)Add some CSS to:
1. Main page search field(geocomplete dropdown should looks similer to Airbnb; style calendar dropdown as in html template, style guests dropdown as in html template)
2. Create/edit listing page style dropdowns([login to view URL]) as in html template; Same as for main page, fix geocomplete in production ENV and style dropdown similar to Airbnb
3. In the room page, same as on main page, apply styles to dropdown datepicker calendar and style the preview table with "total" and "days" section( i don't really mind how you do that, it's just should be beautiful)
4. Align avatar icon in navbar menu
5. On search page with map and listings, same, style dropdown and checkboxs
1. Implement live uploading photo( indicator with status bar) on create/edit listing page; Same implementation on Edit profile page with User Avatar;
2. If a user receive unread messages, in the navbar in messages link on thre right upper corener should show little circle with a number of unread messages
3. On search page with map and listings, you should style markers as in html template, and make any marker clickable; onClick function should open an little widnow with info about listing, as in html template
4) Implement the geocomplete in navbar and style geocomplete dropdown as in Aribnb( PLEASE NOTE WHY IT'S PROBLEM: when i'm trying to do that, on the edit/create listing and on main page search section geocomplete stop working; + it stops to respond to 'enter' key on keyboard.
5) On mobile devices, the main page search section should work as in html template(currently when you press, it starts searching listings). Fix that.
That's all. Please note, i dont' really mind how you do that all, but your code should be understandable and readable.
Note, i don't really think there is more than 1 day for this all, so no bids like 200 $
Oh forgot one: fix main page search by number of guests, currently not working,
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $171 teklif veriyor
++++++++++++++++++++No upfront +++++++++++++++++++++ Hello , WHY CHOOSE ME:- [login to view URL] of the project. [login to view URL] Delivery on time. [login to view URL] months delivery support after project completed. [login to view URL] code. Daha Fazla