We are looking for a web developer and graphic designer to create an ecommerce website based on latest and most user friendly tools (HTML 5, PHP, MySql etc.)
Quality of work is of high importance, website must be graphically appealing, elegant, user friendly and pixel-perfect. To help with that, Wireframes shall be provided.
Some basic work has been done in Codeigniter, MVC architecture and HTML which will help you understand the look and feel of the website and its features. Whether to start the project from scratch or build on existing code is up to you.
1. Facebook as well as website login is implemented but needs to be improved. Twitter login should be available too. Returning Users shall be able to return to their previous incomplete work by logging into their account.
2. Users will select one of our Services, enter some information in forms and/or upload files in various formats, check-out make the payment and place their order.
3. Users will also be able to select our Products, check-out, make the payment and then download our product in word, pdf, zip, rar, jpeg etc., formats.
4. After the order has been place, we would be able to check the order and information from the Admin Panel and update order statuses as well as files and invoice (automated) which will then be available for customers from their customer account. User should be able to make payments from their customer account too.
For sign-up, password help, order status, orders, updates and newsletter, an automated email system will be needed. Help sections will be available for each type of product or service.
5. We are working on an XML interface to submit and receive documents to another organisation via our website. Our developer will create the back-end for this service. You will coordinate with our developer and create the front-end forms in PHP/HTML for information collection, and link the forms with website Admin panel and customer account.
6. We must be able to upload, edit and remove items from the store, set prices, upload images and descriptions of the products and services, edit help section text. We must also be able to add featured items on our homepage, and be able to make our own changes.
7. User will be given a button to share our product and service pages on social networks, and share their order with us on facebook and twitter at the end of their order.
8. We should be able to add news to the news page which allows us to upload the latest news, similar to a blog.
9. We will dedicate one of our executive team members to be available to give feedback to you on design, and features and work with you round the clock.
10. You will implement a simple yet stable cart, and integrate our payment gateway with website. The entire website must be platform and browser independent and work on all types of browsers, operating systems and platforms seamlessly.
1. Produce some initial designs.
2. Make changes as needed.
3. Work on the design until it is up to our standards, and get approval.
4. May be required to design some images for the webpage (Graphic Design Skills)
The entire website will be SSL secured, "security enhanced", "database protected", "roots website hack proof", and "SQL injection proof" and "safe from other exploits". ".htaccess folder protections hack proof."
You will write clean, modular, well-organised and referenced robust code to implement the desired requirements.
We would like to know you more, see your team, and develop our relationship. You will speak to us regularly for progress meetings. You will be available on phone, skype, email and respond to us promptly for regular updates and on need basis.
Based on your performance, we will hire you for our upcoming web projects, so this will be a good starting point for a great future relationship.