l have a Verilog design project to submit and l really need help in doing that.
the project is due this thusday April 11th
but l can get an extension from the instructor.
please let me know if you can help me with that.
most parts of the project were given by the instuctor, so it wont take much time form you to do,
however l am really busy with my finals, and l really need help. waiting for your respond
l cant upload the files for some reason
1. Design and implement an FPGA-based microcomputer consisting of:
1. Processor (16-bit Address and 16-bit Data).
2. Memory (16-bit Address and 16-bit Data).
3. Bus System.
4. Other components, which are necessary for the design.
The Processor must consist of:
1. 16-bit ALU.
2. Register store (eight 16-bit registers).
3. Flags register (CF – carry, ZF – zero).
4. 16-bit Instruction Pointer (IP).
5. 16-bit Instruction Register (IR).
6. Other components, which are necessary for the design.