Please make the following changes to my site [url removed, login to view]
1) Donate button is not centered well and does not scale well when browser window is sized. There is also a white "Donate" text that shows over the image that needs to go away.
2) Hypertext link fix to make standard blue and underlined links has now underlined menu options in menu bar. We do not want menu options underlined.
3) FAQ's - when selecting an individual item, the displayed text is too large. Need to make it smaller
4) Stylesheet is overriding any order list. See Break Free Program Rules and Guidelines as an example. At present, this page had to be hardcoded with numbers as the ordered list would not work. Throughout the sight, hardcoded ordered lists exist.
5) Gray bars on top main menu are too fat. Would like to shorten the height of the gray background.
6) How can we make the table look better on the Break Free page?