Thanks for the great work you did for me previously.
I am looking to now extend what you have done for me.
I am looking to build a login system around it where a person must be registered to use the quote form you built.
below is what is required:
Supplier is a new suppler.
- User clicks the ‘register’ button
- System directs user to the register screen
- User enters information into the register screen (see example).
- System checks if the username is registered if not then saves information into MySQL database
- System directs user to ‘supplier screen’
Supplier is a returning supplier
- User inputs username and password and clicks submit
- System checks if username and password is correct
- System displays error if incorrect
- If correct system directs user to the ‘supplier screen’
- Supplier can submit a new quote.
- On submit information is stored into the database.
- Supplier clicks ‘previous quotes’
- System displays a list of all previously submitted quotes in table format
- User can click on a quote to view all its details.