İptal Edildi

Adobe Flash, Grafik Tasarımı, MySQL, PHP, Web Sitesi Tasarımı Job by kmajs


I have a bootstrap site that i started to develop and dont have enough time to finish it. The site is made in html css with 6 subpages. About us, products etc. The site is done for company that sells construction material etc...

75% is finished I need somone to finish the rest of 25%. Contact us and store sites are with google maps custom that i already inserted. I need someone to dosubscribe to newsletter script on everypage and home page news slider of some kind. Areyou interested in this project? With your experience you could do it probably in a day or two. If you want i can send you the files to check it!



Beceriler: Adobe Flash, Grafik Tasarımı, MySQL, PHP, Web Sitesi Tasarımı

Daha fazlasını gör: ivan i, bootstrap sites, bootstrap news, bootstrap project, contact maps html, project sells, bootstrap slider, slider bootstrap, contact bootstrap, custom bootstrap, bootstrap google maps, bootstrap css custom, bootstrap html page, bootstrap maps, bootstrap custom, html news slider, custom bootstrap css, construction store site, bootstrap page, custom google maps, construction company slider, add news page php project, news slider css, kmajs, bootstrap custom css

İşveren Hakkında:
( 0 değerlendirme ) Nova Gradiska, Croatia

Proje NO: #4425891

Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada $150 teklif veriyor


Hired by the Employer

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde150%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(473 Değerlendirme)