Next Installment of project.
-Admin Logs in with pre-set username and sha1(password)
-system checks username & password and if ok is directed to the ‘admin welcome screen’
- Has the following links: view supplier quotes, view customer quotes,
View supplier quotes. (View all quotes created by a supplier)
- Administrator clicks on ‘view supplier quotes’ (from welcome page)
- System prompts user to sort results by date or select supplier (dropdown box of supplier names)
- Administrator presses ‘go’
- System creates a list of quotes based on Administrators request
- List appears as:
DATE , TOTAL_M3, TOTAL_PRICE, TOTAL_NUMBER_ITEMS, [view icon]
- Administrator can select the [view icon] to view the invoice.
View invoice screen.
- Administrator has clicked on the [view icon]
- System displays the complete quote on a new screen [unable to be edited]
- System displays a [use this quote] button at the bottom of the quote
Administrator selects [use this quote] button
- Administrator has clicked the [use this quote] button.
- System loads the information into a ‘new quote form’
- System updates currency into AUD (retrieved from external source) if quote was stored as USD.
- Administrator can edit all information, including adding new information
- Administrator selects save button
- Edited quote is saved into the MySQL database as a ‘customer’ quote