I need someone to write two proposals for improving an open source project.
EXAMPLE OF SUCH A PROPOSAL: [url removed, login to view]
There is 2 different projects and for each project there is a list of project ideas for improvements. You will chose ONLY TWO ideas, and you will write a proposal for them.
The 2 project are listed below, each with a link of the project ideas:
[url removed, login to view] development, U.I: [url removed, login to view]
You have to chose only TWO ideas in these lists. You have to be familiar with the project or a similar one and you would write a proposal with a detailed timeline of how the project will be implemented.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO:
1. PM me with the TWO ideas you chose. You should be a familiar with the field you chose.
2. Discuss your ideas in details. What is the plan to work on it and what would be the milestones.
3. I will give you feedback about your ideas and you will adjust the plan accordingly.
4. Write the draft of the two proposals: which include the idea itself, why is it important to the project, technical details, possible problems and a timeline for the work. At the end you will write a small bio in which I will give you the details for.
5. Get feedback, polish it then submit final proposals.
Thank you for considering the project!