Hi, I'm after a sales data base on Filemaker.
Essentially we want a dashboard. At present a lot of the payments are processed via the website but the reports we are getting are not what we hoped. We are using Xero and just enter the total sales figures in per month rather than individual payments e.g. 10 payments of $100 so we enter $1000 sales. We use spreadsheets to track sales but this is becoming too cumbersome so we want a more streamlined system.
We . . .
- are a business to business networking organisation.
- sell memberships (like a gym), no inventory.
- process payments via the website which generates invoices so we don't need to invoice - we have an admin person who enters the data.
- we have 12 groups at the moment and need a system that is scaleable e.g. can cope with 150+
- we have 4 membership types & 2 payment methods (monthly, paid in full) and people are either NEW memberships or RENEWALS - we want to track all this data
- we pay commissions to different entities based on memberships and groups (e.g. Bob gets x% commission for groups 1-3, Harry gets y% commission for groups 1-6, Mary gets x% commission for groups 4-6
The reports we are after are
- all sales - able to access sales per period (weekly, monthly, quarter, annual
- sales per group
- sales per group per period
- sales type (4) - total, per group, per period
- sales per payment method (2)
- New or Renewals
- monthly commission report
- Our monthly payments are handled by DebitSuccess so we need to reconcile the payments with their report.
- if possible set reminders for when memberships are due e.g. Terry joins 12/3/12 - set a system reminder for us to contact him on 12/2/13
Commissions - We run meetings and members pay us then we pay the venue e.g. 20 members pay $20 = $400 we collect. We pay the venue $360. We need to record this for our BAS etc and who has the money. Eg Bob collects $100 in leftover breakfast money, at end of month we owe him $200 in commission but since he has $100 we only need to pay him $100.
It would be good to measure group and visitor attendances e.g. Penrith group had 20 members + 2 visitors - collected $440 (22*20) We don't need names but raw numbers e.g. 20 members, 2 visitors.
I hope this is enough information to give you an idea of what we require. I am away Tues-Fri this week so if you have any questions email them to me and I'll respond next monday.
Can you let me know if you can do this, timeframe and cost.