The project is intended to build a site supporting the business case of the Artkonst Sverige AB company. The site will, roughly outlined, provide the public with the ability to publish art pieces in the shape of pictures, and also provide the public with abilities to express their emotions about these published art pieces.
The site is initially intended to support the following main features:
• Creation, editing and viewing of one custom content type – art pieces.
• User registration and editing of basic settings.
• A minimum of social aspects; partial viewing of other users’ profiles, Facebook integration; Twitter integration, site-internal liking of art pieces.
• Search functionality – art pieces only, no user search.
• A few “gallery views” presenting the most popular art pieces, the latest art piece postings, and what is defined by the Artkonst staff as featured artists and the art pieces made by this artist.
• One type of custom featured content – artists.
The site shall be based on the Drupal platform, version 7. The developer is expected to
• Implement the solution based on the graphical design and the requirements provided. This includes all required parts of a Drupal theme such as
o Extracting the required images from the graphical design provided.
o Creating the necessary css files to support the solution.
o Extending modules and Drupal core as required, of course without changing the actual modules or the actual core.
• Install and configure all modules required for the solution to fully function.
• Make necessary configuration changes to the Drupal configuration, such as configuring content types, user privileges, views, search engine settings, etc.
• Correct bugs which are discovered after the above tasks are finished.
• Configure the http server configuration to support the URL strategy provided.
• Deliver the theme and any other files required to the Artkonst company when development is finished.
The developer is NOT expected to:
• Correct functionality which is requested after the order is placed, unless the developer agrees to do so for an hourly based remuneration.
• Version manage the files delivered by the developer.