CUSTOMER SUPPORT / ORDER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Company: [url removed, login to view]
Job Description: [url removed, login to view] is an online retailer of high-end specialty food products within the United States. We are looking for a full-time telephone based customer support and order management specialist for [url removed, login to view] at a work-from-home position. Overall, your responsibility is to make sure customers are happy and orders are being fulfilled properly. Specifically, your primary job responsibilities will involve:
• Answering the phone and taking phone orders from customers
• Contacting customers if an item is out of stock to determine a resolution
• Answering questions customers may have regarding our products and usage
• Addressing problems with orders and customer complaints
• Following up with customers after orders to determine their satisfaction with the order
• Using our fulfillment management system to manage the flow of orders through the fulfillment process. This involves:
o making sure our fulfillment partners are processed orders correctly
o running shipping reports for customers to receive shipment notifications
o submitting credit requests with our fulfillment partners if orders are fulfilled improperly or we are charged improperly
• Talking with our fulfillment partners to resolve issues regarding orders
• Updating and Adding products to our system for our website and our partner sites
• Addressing potential fraudulent orders and dealing with charge backs
• Additional support tasks as required.
Job Requirements / Required Skills:
• You must have a happy, pleasant demeanor and talking voice, and stay calm under pressure.
• This is a work from home position, so you must have a noise free place to work at that does not cause you to be disturbed during the day.
• High speed internet must be available where you will work, with a minimum of 300 Megs upload speed and 1,500 megs download speed.
• You must be fluent with speaking, reading and writing English, as you will be doing this constantly.
• You need to be very comfortable surfing the web and using websites and ordering online.
• You need to have a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
• Job Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm eastern United States time, 1 hour for lunch. Also between the first Saturday in November and the end of the year, you will also need to work from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, every other Saturday.
Additional Skills That Would Be Great, But Not Necessary:
• Knowledge of the specialty food market, or a culinary background
• Basic HTML understanding. How to open a HTML page in Dreamweaver, update content, and upload it again.
• Online marketing background
Vacation / Holidays:
• 15 vacation days per year. You must provide two weeks’ notice for a vacation day, and four weeks notice for all vacation periods of 4 or more consecutive days. If you are sick you must provide notice prior to the start of the work day.
• We are also closed on the US holidays of Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Labor Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
• No vacation days are allowed between November 1 through December 31, except for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
• Salary is expected from $1,500 - $2,000 per month depending on experience and qualifications. A year-end bonus is possible for candidates who are exceptional throughout the year.
• We will also pay for your high speed internet service.
Please email us your resume to apply.
118 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1847$ teklif veriyor
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a hard working & reliable person who would like the opportunity to work with [url removed, login to view] refer to PM.
KARENA LEWIS 614 Park Street Allentown, PA 18102 Home (610)435-5752 Karena_Lewis@[url removed, login to view] Qualifications Work well without supervision, Great leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to prioritize and rema Daha fazlası
I worked for US Telecommunication Account for 3 years and Iam proficient in dealing with billing, products and services, technical support and can deliver excellent customer service.
I have several years Customer Service experience and would be of excellent service to you and your customers. I look forward to speaking with you in regards to the position.