I am in need of an administrative assistant to help me with various daily tasks primarily consisting of including making phone calls to potential clients throughout the US and abroad. A telephone line with unlimited access and a local US phone number for people to call in is REQUIRED.
This job focuses on LEAD GENERATION, QUALIFICATION, AND MANAGEMENT which involves following up, calling, emailing, and answering lead inquiries correctly and as soon as possible. Also need candidate to assist in data entry of information from the leads collected. Other tasks include calling to scheduling appointments, updating client databases, etc.
• Must be able to read, write and speak FLUENT English VERY WELL and be very internet and computer literate. American or neutral accent is needed!
• Must have access to a phone number or web calling service. You need to be able to call the US and be able to receive calls from people in the US at your own expense.
• Must be available for work during US business hours 9am-8pm EST Monday through Friday. The total amount of time you will likely spend working will be roughly 30-40 hours per month.
Must know LEAD MANAGEMENT, properly handling leads with an emphasis on selling!
• Must have proficient knowledge in Word, Excel, Email
• Knowledge of Internet Marketing, Email Marketing, and SEO is a big PLUS!
• Must have high speed internet access
• Must be cheerful, actionable person, people person with excellent communication skills and command over written and verbal English.
• Knowledge or previous experience in sales and knowing how to talk to prospects is preferred.
• Preferred to have a talent to quickly strike a conversation and build/maintain a relationship.
• Must be Diligent with Attention to Detail. Must not drop the ball on what’s being asked off of her/him.
• Must be responsible. Must follow up on commitments, verbal or written.
• Must be able to learn quickly and go the extra mile. I am not looking for someone who is looking to take short cuts to get the job done as quickly as possible while jeopardizing quality.
• Must value Loyalty and Commitment: Candidate must value loyalty and be willing to commit long term.
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, and reliable and takes pride in doing prompt, quality work.
1. Candidate may be considered for a long term basis position after 90 days if the candidate does a good job on all points mentioned above and becomes familiar with our company, our services and our systems. Raises/Bonuses may be possible depending on how well you perform after the 90 day period.
2. Trial period will be unpaid, this will not take more than two full days. The position will be awarded to the individual who provides the highest number of qualified* leads.
3. PAYMENT WILL START ON AN HOURLY BASIS (WITH BONUSES) - $3 PER HOUR PLUS BONUS STARTING OUT! Looking to start out at +/- 40 hours a month. We will pay for pre-determined number of clocked hours after they have been logged and not prior to you conducting work.
PLACE BIDS WITH REQUIRED MONTHLY HOURS AND HOURLY RATE
TOP CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED OF TRIAL PERIOD INFORMATION.