*Applicant needs to reside in Northern California, preferably in the East Bay. These are in-person events.*
Our Event Coordinator is responsible for overseeing particular tasks throughout the event planning process. Their duties include meeting with vendors at the venue location to help with set-up, running errands for supplies and decor, and working with staff to ensure the completion of a successful event.
Event Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of an Event Coordinator center on planning and managing events of varying sizes and purposes. Coordinators have to understand what it takes to make sure the logistics work out, keep everything within the allocated budget and ensure that the event itself is carried out smoothly. Here are the most essential duties and responsibilities:
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and venues
• Planning event details, aspects, and logistics
• Possibly creating reliable financial reports and collecting payments on time
• Remaining under budget with all costs
• Managing events and addressing potential problems that may arise
• Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
• Maintaining a working knowledge of the needs of a wide variety of events
Our Event Coordinator is adaptable and organized. This person enjoys interacting with our clients, guests and associates and is passionate about the performance of the event. This individual works with our production teams to ensure seamless events while delivering the highest quality of service.
Who Are You?
• You are a guest focused, friendly and outgoing team player
• You are highly dependable and organized with the ability to multi-task
• You are professional and like to have fun at work
• You can communicate verbally and in writing
• You have the spirit to serve
• You are motivated and able to work independently
• You have high cleanliness standards
What Essential Skills Do You Have?
• Reliable, self-motivated, and good time management
• Be proactive and prompt with a strong attention to detail
• Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends, some holidays, days, and nights
• Strong skills in oral and written communication and computer knowledge
• Able to be on your feet for a few hours at a time, followed by a short break
Job Type: project based
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $18/saat teklif veriyor
Hello, If you are looking for a comprehensive, well-researched, grammatically correct, and plagiarism-free business writing project, you've got me. I have experience of 10+ years of in marketing, management, entreprene Daha Fazla
, I have over six years of experience in the banking industry, and I believe the knowledge and skills built up during this time make me the right/perfect candidate for the role. In my current role as an Operations Bank Daha Fazla