We need someone who can check customer service emails, process replacements, and verify orders daily. This is a long-term, ongoing position. This job takes about 30 minutes per day.
- Processing replacement shipments for customers after checking daily emails
- Verifying addresses and checking over orders before approving them to ship
- Updating inventory records
- Sending customers a feedback request form weekly
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have reliable internet connection without frequent power outages
- Must be comfortable interacting with customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must be able to complete the job sometime after 4:00 AM and before 8:00AM (UTC−05:00)
Notes: I have a detailed training website with instructions and FAQ's so you can quickly learn the material.
***** NO agencies please
Please answer these 4 questions in your proposal:
1. We start shipping at 8:00 AM (UTC−05:00). We need to have all the emails checked and replacements processed before the warehouse start shipping. Are you able to complete this job each morning after 4:00 AM and before 8:00AM (UTC−05:00)?
2. A customer received a damaged item in the mail. We need to send a replacement. In your own words please write a response to the customer.
3. Tell me about an experience you’ve had with a really irate customer. How did you handle it?
4. What would you do you do if a customer points out a big, known issue with your product or service?
61 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS: 1. YES [url removed, login to view] MR. ***, APOLOGIES FOR THE DAMAGED ITEM THAT WAS SENT TO YOU. WE MADE SURE THAT A REPLACEMENT ITEM HAS NO DEFECT BEFORE RESENDING IT TO YOUR NOMINATED ADDRESS. AGAIN, WE AP Daha fazlası
I have plenty experience in Logistics which includes customer service, datta entry, office work and telecommunications!!! I have 15 years of experience in this field..