1. Ensure a continuous audit and accumulation of data for the production of daily reports (sent as scans and automatically emailed system generated reports).
2. Ensure that stock record systems are accurate and up to date (based on daily stock taking reports).
3. Audit requisitions and issues of all outlets and highlight any inaccuracies.
4. Ensure that all receivable costs for outlets processed speedily and held ready for rapid percentage computation.
5. Ensure that all computer input is effected daily.
6. Ensure that regular stock takes are carried out - Be responsible for all Food and
Beverage stock takes in all outlets based on provided closing stock figures.
7. Submit monthly reports and identify possible reasons when results differ from anticipated targets.
8. Compile monthly revenue reports showing when controls are effective or highlighting appropriate action in the event of adverse results.
9. Ensure that variances do not occur on any store items.
10. Produce a Food Cost summary
11. Produce a Consumption and a Consumable Consumption report.
12. Monitor daily wastage based on reports provided.
13. Report on any and all Food and Beverage cost variances and stipulate recommendations.
The outlets are two small Juice Bars within Sports Facilities, which are continuing to grow.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $1364 for this job
Hi, I am proficient in this job. Have extensive experience. I have done various projects like this. For more details of my background, please check my profile. Looking to hear you. Regards Rizwan Ali
My name's Hao from Vietnam.I provide services with enthusiasm, creativity, [url removed, login to view] pay until you are satisfied with my quality services and reach your purposes. My Services: Data Entry, Research,MS office, VBA pro Daha fazlası
I am a Chartered Accountant with more than 45 years of experience in providing business advisory services to clients across a broad spectrum of industries.