* This is a trial project to ensure quality - a job posting would follow if successful*
* If you are not well experienced in craigslist posting please do not bid *
We are looking for an experienced and professional partner for a potential long term partnership. The work will consist of having a stream of inventory posted, maintained, and refreshed on one of 3 possible city locations (post only goes to one specific city). The main details are:
- Approximately 700 units at any one time. These would all need to be active on Craigslist at any time but not spammed or over posted. When inventory is removed from the feed the posting would need to be removed (within a few days time) and when new inventory is added a new posting would need to be added.
- All inventory is feed to a single web feed that is easily viewable/accessible. We have created an automated process that creates the full post and title for each ad. All that would need to be done would be to drop in the url of the new inventory, select a related option from a drop down box, copy and paste into craigslist, add a city and then complete. I can personally complete this in about 8-10 seconds per post.
- No contact, lead distribution would be necessary. Each add contains various contact options that are directly handled internally.
- 99% Uptime: All inventory would have to be accessible on craigslist at all times. Accounts need to be regularly monitored to replace any flagged ads.
- Refreshed Ads: All adds would need to be refreshed under the regular ToS for craigslist. This is once every 48 hours and can be completed through a single 'repost' for each post.
- Quality: These adds represent a major company and would need to contain only the information provided by the generator. Also, the manually added city section would have to be written professionally and accurately.
- Consistency: Similar to the uptime requirement, this would have to be flawless. All ads would need to be regularly monitored 7 days a week to ensure quality.
- Use of PVAs/Rotate IPs/Use of Proxys: All necessary steps would have to be taken to ensure no issues were encountered.
The project would consist of a one month trial period in which the above details would be monitored. At the end of the trial, a new job posting would be created for the successful party. In such, I am looking for several things in any quote:
- Inclusion of the word 'sheep' to ensure all details have been read
- Examples of previous work in this field
Outside of the initial setup, this is a relatively easy project. This should take no more than 15-20 hours a month, considerably less for a skilled team. I look forward to reviewing your bids as they come in.