Devam Ediyor

521042 Mass Document Download

I would like someone to download multiple documents from a Government website nicely into folders.

This is a simple task but very time consuming I would imagine.

For example.... %Contract%/%Location%/%Company%/ ... (all files contained within the last folder)

Where:

%Contract% is the name of the Government contract

%Location% is the region/area of the contract

%Company% is the name of the company awarded the contract

The files will be no more than 20 per each company (at each location and contract type) but typically much less (3-7 likely) - some are zipped already (need extracting straight into the folder).

For each company, I would like a text file containing the information on the pages with the download links (perhaps "[url removed, login to view]")

When complete the multiple top level folders (different contract types) will need to be zipped before being sent.

** UK BASED BIDDERS ONLY (I will not award a non-UK bidder unless they have contacted me for a test URL which worked for them. This is because the data might not be accessible outside of the UK - however it may. A UK proxy might work also.) **

Please do not bid unless you understand the above project description and the possible location restriction (please message me). Also, upon starting the project I will give an improved description. I will not award to anyone who appears to have avoided reading all this.

Just to add the contract information is freely released and browsable by the UK public, so fully legal under UK Government Transparency guidelines. No more than 5 contract types so not every contract!!

I estimate this will take someone around 4 hours - but only as a guideline, I cannot give more details on the extent of information currently.

Please outline your bid and turnaround time. As this is a time-related project I intend to award 20% of total upfront (an advance as a good will gesture), 30% of total (making 50%) prior to receiving the zip files and the remaining 50% after undertaking random checks to ensure the data is all there.

It would probably be better to do this over different days (i.e. per contract type) - please be aware of the payment terms: 50% for your time (some of it upfront) and 50% if project completed successfully. (Of course those who just want 50% for not doing much will be reported and get a negative review). Or you can propose an alternative payment schedule.

This project is unlikely to be achieved by automated means (of course you can always request a link and attempt at your time and expense). I am happy to answer any questions.

Beceriler: Her şey Kabul, Veri Girişi

Daha fazlasını görün: government project for data entry, government entry level, government entry, files will not download, entry level government, download data entry test, data-entry-work.info review, data entry test download, types of legal documents, legal document review, legal contract terms, company folders, the outside company, negative review, need an improved, government data entry, government contract, e government, download time, download some files from, document review, document reading, data entry project from uk company, Data Entry for Government, award means

İşveren Hakkında:
( 0 değerlendirme )

Proje NO: #2266980