We are a Children's party and events business - [url removed, login to view] and take orders primarily through email/webform/chat. You WILL NOT need to handle calls, our local agents will handle that. Our incoming emails/chats are LOW volume.
I need help with the following:
- answering of first level customer enquiry emails within 2-4 hours
- escalate questions to supervisor according to work flow via email/chat
- manning of online chat
Expected number of emails a week - 15 to 30
Expected number of chats a day - 3 to 5
1. You should be: an individual or agency that manages in-bound emails for multiple companies;
2. You, or your agents, must be available from 12pm to 12midnight SINGAPORE time to answer emails and chat
3. You, or your agents, will be given canned script and email templates
4. You, or your agents, must be able to work on weekends
Representatives will be required to:
1. Answer emails using templates based on nature of enquiry within 2 to 4 hours
2. Gather lead information;
3. Answer basic questions about the service based on information I provide you
4. Escalate if there are questions that can't be answered;
5. Place orders via our booking engine if the customer is inclined to order immediately.
6. Our supervisors will be available via Skype for clarifications during those hours as well
Please clarify with your relevant experience, will only award after clarifications.