Only Creative bidders apply....!!
this project mainly aims at reducing the power consumption of our new proposed building of the following specifications:
• No: of floors = 4
• Total surface area per floor = 50m x 50m
• Height of each floor = [url removed, login to view]
• All interior walls in the building are made of POP(Plaster of Paris)
• Two of the exterior faces of the building are made of glass
• The remaining two exterior faces are brick-laid.
• The building is located in the outskirts of a densely populated city
• The climatic conditions of the city are moderate, typical conditions for a day are listed below
- Temperatures range between 20 to 30 deg Centigrade
- Humidity, approximately 70 to 75%
- Average wind speed, approximately 8 to 10 Km/hr
- Abundant sunlight throughout the day
• The building houses around 600 employees divided equally among the 4 floors
• There are 3 elevators and 2 staircases in the building
• The existing air-conditioning system in the building is the conventional centralized air-conditioning with A.C ducts running throughout the building
• The existing lighting has been done mainly using ‘Compact Fluorescent Lamps’
The monthly electricity consumption of the building is approximately 340 Mega Watt Hr. The total consumption is divided as follows:
In order to optimize the energy consumption, the company wants to reduce the electricity consumed by the building.
You should come up with a proposal for an innovative solution, beyond the conventional systems available in the market, to significantly reduce the energy consumed in the building.
We want you to ‘think out of the box’ and come up with genuinely innovative ideas.
For Details Of The project see the attached file.
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada $186 teklif veriyor
I am professional engineer from academic Institute, I can provide you eco-friendly solutions as I have participated in energy reduction projects at my institute. Brajesh
Hello, check my PM and attached text with my idea, i think it's worth readind and even implement it, i have others just in case you feel interested and pay me, i'm not really an engineer nor arquitect, but i'm creative Daha Fazla
Hello, I would really be beneficial for this project with different instances clicked and checking the kin and kneath of a centimeter. e.g., pls, have site on your msg board. regards, Sanjay.
Dear Sir, I am the Russian HVAC engineer ([login to view URL])so my working knowledge and practical experience could help you to overcome these difficulties. Please see the PMB Best wishes Artem
I made a list despite the little inforantion you provide. I might start it a business so. Eugen Grathwohl Creative solutions
I am a Chief Engineer in NTPC, and your problem looks quite easy. If you PM me with some more details, I can solve your problem in a couple of days.
Dear Sir, I am Project Manager in a Green Technology [login to view URL] mainly work on Solar Power packs and other solar related projects. We are already providing solution to College campuses, Hospitals, Townships, Rural A Daha Fazla
Please u send detail this job... i ready this job...
Proposal: Your main problem is obviously the air conditioner and here I propose as follows: I stay in the city of Pretoria, South Africa that has similar temperatures as yours. It is a popular and proven method h Daha Fazla
Sir/madam, I am affiliated with a company that could help a LOT in reducing your electricity consumption,therefore minimizing your operations cost a great deal by as much as 50%. I hope I could get you interested. Daha Fazla