Only Creative bidders apply....!!
this project mainly aims at reducing the power consumption of our new proposed building of the following specifications:
• No: of floors = 4
• Total surface area per floor = 50m x 50m
• Height of each floor = [url removed, login to view]
• All interior walls in the building are made of POP(Plaster of Paris)
• Two of the exterior faces of the building are made of glass
• The remaining two exterior faces are brick-laid.
• The building is located in the outskirts of a densely populated city
• The climatic conditions of the city are moderate, typical conditions for a day are listed below
- Temperatures range between 20 to 30 deg Centigrade
- Humidity, approximately 70 to 75%
- Average wind speed, approximately 8 to 10 Km/hr
- Abundant sunlight throughout the day
• The building houses around 600 employees divided equally among the 4 floors
• There are 3 elevators and 2 staircases in the building
• The existing air-conditioning system in the building is the conventional centralized air-conditioning with A.C ducts running throughout the building
• The existing lighting has been done mainly using ‘Compact Fluorescent Lamps’
The monthly electricity consumption of the building is approximately 340 Mega Watt Hr. The total consumption is divided as follows:
In order to optimize the energy consumption, the company wants to reduce the electricity consumed by the building.
You should come up with a proposal for an innovative solution, beyond the conventional systems available in the market, to significantly reduce the energy consumed in the building.
We want you to ‘think out of the box’ and come up with genuinely innovative ideas.
For Details Of The project see the attached file.
12 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 186$ teklif veriyor
I am professional engineer from academic Institute, I can provide you eco-friendly solutions as I have participated in energy reduction projects at my institute. Brajesh
Hello, I would really be beneficial for this project with different instances clicked and checking the kin and kneath of a centimeter. e.g., pls, have site on your msg board. regards, Sanjay.
Dear Sir, I am the Russian HVAC engineer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HVAC)so my working knowledge and practical experience could help you to overcome these difficulties. Please see the PMB Best wishes Artem
I am a Chief Engineer in NTPC, and your problem looks quite easy. If you PM me with some more details, I can solve your problem in a couple of days.