We need a spreadsheet compiled of all Axis products on their website. You can view all the products and the information we need here:
[url removed, login to view]
There are 131 products. You should fill in the attached spreadsheet. Sample product: [url removed, login to view]
The information we need is:
1. Series: AXIS Q17 Series
2. Product name: AXIS Q1755-E Network Camera
3. US Part number. Sometimes there are two part numbers. If it says "all", it means it includes the US. For this particular product,
part number 1: 0347-001
part number 2: 0348-001
4. Type: Network Cameras (2 options are thermal network cameras and video encoders)
5. Category: Fixed Cameras
6. We need the other Basic Functions. To get them, you can look at the "product selector". Filter the page by the basic functions and see if the product is still listed. If it has disappeared, you don't need to put anything in the cell. If the product is still there, you can put the basic function in the cell. If a product has more than one entry for that basic function, separate the two entries with a comma (,) and no space between the two functions.
With the example:
- when you check outdoor ready, day & night, power over ethernet, and audio support, the camera is still there. So in the column Basic Functions, you put: Outdoor Ready,Day & Night,Power Over Ethernet,Audio Support. Use only the ones with check boxes, and skip the drop downs. Be aware that the options are different for each category.
7. 3 hi-res images. Click more documents, Photos. Put in a zipped folder. Name files part number underscore (_) number of the image (1,2,3). Place file name in the cell. If item has 2 part numbers, use the first one.
8. Features (bullets points) at top
9. Short Description: 1-2 sentence description.
The outdoor-ready AXIS Q1755-E is a day and night HDTV network camera, designed for securing areas where high-quality identification is needed, for example, at casinos, passport controls, airports, railway stations and for perimeter surveillance.
It is IP66-rated and features Axis’ unique Arctic Temperature Control for start-up and operation of zoom cameras in temperatures as low as -40 ºC (-40 ºF).
10. Long Description: Any other information on the product, in html format. To get the html, right click on the product page and select "view page source".
Copy and past the rest of the information into the cell wrapped in the html and do not include external links.
Compliance with SMPTE standards
AXIS Q1755-E Network Camera delivers HDTV performance in compliance with the
SMPTE standard for installations that demand the highest resolution, perfect
focus, good color representation and full frame rate. It delivers HDTV 1080i or
720p resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio and support both [url removed, login to view] and Motion JPEG in
full frame rate.
AXIS Q1755-E has 10x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom and autofocus. It
provides the desired field of view immediately and in perfect focus. The camera
can also pan and tilt if an optional pan/tilt motor is used.
Power over Ethernet
Installation is made easy with Power over Ethernet* (IEEE [url removed, login to view]), which
eliminates the need for power cables. The camera also has an SD/SDHC memory card
slot for storing recordings locally.
Intelligent video capabilities
AXIS Q1755-E Network Camera offers enhanced video motion detection, audio
detection, active tampering alarm and the Gatekeeper functionality, which
enables the camera to automatically zoom in when there is activity in the scene,
and then zoom out after a preset time interval.
Built-in support for Pan/Tilt heads using the Pelco-D protocol
Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address
filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE [url removed, login to view] authentication
Support for IPv6 in addition to the standard IP protocol version 4